We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Returns and Refunds
Our return and refund policy last 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days we don’t offer exchanges or full refunds. To be eligible for a full refund, the item must be unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition it was received. All return and refund requests require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Return/Refund Request Process:
1. Before sending the item for return/refund, please e-mail to email@example.com with explanation/request and any relevant images/video.
2. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you an instructions and Return Request (RR) Number on how and where to send your package. Without the RR Number, we will not accept the return.
3. When the item received and inspected.
4. We will send you an email confirming and either approve or reject your refund request.
5. If approved, your refund will automatically be credited to your original method of payment within a few days.
6. If rejected or partial refund is offered, a satisfactory reason will be provided.
7. If you haven’t been refunded yet, please check your bank account again or contact your credit card company as it may take some time for your refund to be processed.
8. If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Situations where partial refunds are granted: Items not in original condition, damaged items, or items missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Items that are returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
We will replace/exchange like items if they are defective or were damaged upon arrival. Before sending the item to us please e-mail to email@example.com with your request and include any relevant images/video. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Send returns/exchanges to:
513V 5/F 20 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
All return/exchange shipping costs will be paid by you. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping times for the exchanged item may vary depending on your location. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee we will receive your returned item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you an instructions and Return Request (RR) Number on how and where to send your package. Without the RR Number, we will not accept the return. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted and handled.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.